I want to list all of the things I am thankful for this year but it would be impossible...I feel so incredibly blessed and couldn't possibly express in words how thankful I am for so many things in my life. Instead of elaborating on each and listing EVERYTHING...I'll make a "short" list of top ten....so here goes....
1. first and foremost, Jesus Christ...I love you and I am faithfully yours
2. Christopher Wiegand, my sweet husband & best friend...thank you for making me so happy and for making me a better me
(he has literally made all my dreams a reality)
3. Aiden, my little angel....brings CONSTANT joy to my life... there is nothing I wouldn't do for you little man
4. Macy & Ellie... our sweet pups who are the best dogs in the universe.....thank you for making Aiden laugh :)
5. our families and friends (old and new)
6. Caitlin Baker who has made it possible for me to spend more time with my little guy....thank you for taking over some of the classes at the studio and for loving on my baby when I can't be right there with him. :) we love you...
7. popsicles, dark chocolate, lemonade, nachos & gummy bears and all the other snacks that make me smile
8. Our house...I love our home so much and I love the Christmas decorations that are already up :)
9. I am thankful for all of the love Chris & I have felt over the past few months more than ever as we made the decision on what to do with our art studio... and thankful to all the people who believe in us as individuals (my art and Chris' film/photography) as well as a team (A Little Artsy).
10. This Life....we are not promised tomorrow.... my today and yesterdays have been more than I could have dreamed of or ever hoped for.... I am grateful...God is good.