I was tagged on instagram to share 20 things, thought it might be fun to post here too!
1. I have loved working with kids and wanted to be a mama for as long as I can remember. Pinching myself that it's all real ;). A dream come true for me.
2. I am terrified of roller coasters.
3. I have always been super sensitive and emotional.
4. I have changed incredibly much since meeting Christopher. For the much better!
5. If I could live anywhere it would be the beach. It's my happy place.
6. We already have tons of pets ( 2 of them being bunnies) yet I am reallllyyy wanting a Holland Lop. Oh my heavens. swoon.
7. I think coffee is super gross.
8. I really cannot believe that I am married to Christopher and that we have this life. I just am so thankful.
9. When I was a kid the only sandwich I would eat is bologna, cheese & jelly.
10. I remember one time when Chris and I first started dating we ran into a group of his friends at a movie theatre. One of the girls was so kind, so sweet- she absolutely oozed with something that I can't explain. I walked away from a simple conversation and decided that I wanted to be that type of person. I want people to leave a conversation with me and feel better about themselves, encouraged and loved.
11. I was the homecoming queen of my highschool.
12. I am a mega people pleaser. Trying to be better.
13. One of the most humbling and beautiful things in my life has been seeing myself in our kiddos. Looking in a tiny mirror is so incredible. It gives such insight into your own heart and gives such wisdom when dealing with situations on how to handle these tiny loves.
14. Schedules really overwhelm me.
15. I adore sweets and treats.
16. I have really fallen in love with capturing the beauty in life through photos.
17. I am the worst phone person ever. I mostly wish that I didn't have one.
18. I was an early childhood education major at Baylor...have never taken an art class before.
19. I feel like I am slowly learning who I really am.
20. I believe that loss and pain and heartache in a life can truly shape you into a kind, compassionate, absolutely beautiful person. The beauty that comes from within, it can shine through and be absolutely infectious when genuine.