I shared some of the things I am doing with my sweet peach in regards to sleep, skin and more....I shared over on instagram but wanted to share over here too!
I have had a lot of people asking about Adelaide and me and what oils I am using post partum + what all we are doing with her!
I am NOT a schedule person but learned quickly that if I stay two steps ahead of my babies on a schedule they very rarely are ever upset. With my first I would think he was hungry or this or that but with the next three babies I realized they don't want to be over stimulated or tired. So if you can have them fall asleep before they are tired, they don't hit that "too tired" phase and it's all golden.
I'll take her in a dark room and rock her and swaddle her and put her down before I see signs of sleepy and she's one happy little bundle ! That paired with some good diffusing, a sound machine, box fan going- it's a nice relaxing scene going on!
My big kids have twinkle lights and battery operated candles in their rooms too!
2. SKIN. OILS. EMOTIONAL SUPPORT.
* Sweet baby face skin sometimes needs that's extra support- I've been putting breastmilk and coconut oil on her sweet little face and her skin is dreamy!
* People have asked if I am using the oil Progessence Plus on myself while nursing- YES! I am using it daily for hormonal support. I am also using the oils: Joy, Valor, Sara, Release, Stress Away and Frank for emotional support. ✔️.
I've honestly never felt better in my life!
*Yesterday I put one drop of Peace and Calming oil in the palm of my hand, I rubbed my hands together to where there was nothing left, then "brushed" the bottoms of her feet- I know she was getting just the teeny tiniest bit from leftover on my palms.
* I am spraying her blankets and bed with a lavender pillow spray. Also lots of diffusing.- recipe here
*Tender Tush- SO GOOD from Young Living, we are loving it.
* Lastly!! I'm putting oils on myself and I know they are gently rubbing off on her here or there, im great with that! Love that she's getting leftover just enough on her tiny little body!
I could go on and on. But if you want more info, please email me! check out my website. do your research....oils don't have to be intimidating! FOREVER grateful for what they have done for me and my little fam!
sign up here!
( WHOLESALE/distributor is the way to go even if you never ever ever want to sell a thing- you'll get the 24% off discount forever and only need to spend $50 a YEAR! )